Are you keeping up with the latest litigation technology? If not, let Midwest Litigation and Trial Services bring you up to speed!
Our accredited CLE presentation “Using Technology to Win” will demonstrate the importance of using technology and how it can help you win cases.
This exciting and engaging one-hour CLE presentation is worth 1.25 hours of credit, and we’ll bring lunch! Midwest Litigation and Trial Services’ well-known “Using Technology to Win” presentation makes complex technology topics accessible and even entertaining and provides information that lawyers and legal staff can take back to their offices and put right to use! Keep your practice up-to-date and fulfill your CLE requirements on your schedule, without losing valuable and billable time away from the office. This informative, comprehensive, and beneficial course covers the following topics:
- Real-time Deposition Reporting, and Video Streaming
- Deposition Videography
- Videoconferencing and Remote Depositions
- Video Synchronization
- Advances in Transcript Delivery
Repositories, Hyperlinks, & Digital Transcripts
- “Contemporary Jurors – How to Appeal to the iPad Generation
- Trial Graphics – Static, Interactive, and 3D Animations
- Latest Trial Presentation Software
- Best Practices For a Successful Multimedia Presentation